Acceleration programs at La Salle Technova Barcelona are designed to promote the creation, growth and scale of startups. We help entrepreneurs from the initial idea all the way to the Scaling Phase. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, mentors and managers support founders with the development of their products, services, and business models.
We offer students, founders, academics, and startups’ team's individual support and coaching in building up a successful business. Our T-Start program is focused on the very early stage of new venture creation, our T-Launch program is focused on the business model validation and market launch. The T-Growth program is focused on the business model development and connections with corporations. This program is focused in a technology or sector. And last, but not least, Scale-up Champions program a PanEuropean Incubator that support startups in mature stages to scale across Europe.
Do you have a technology-based idea? Or you just have entrepreneurial concerns? If you want to start your business idea, T-Start is where you need to be.
T-Start is the pre-accelerator program of La Salle Technova Barcelona. A two months program focused on the very early stages of a new venture creation, moving from ideas to validated business models.
- Validate teams and business ideas
- Promote the creation of tech startups
- Find a repeatable and scalable business model for your company, allowing entrepreneurs to build a company with substantially less money and in a shorter amount of time than using traditional methods.
- People who want to step into entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial or already existing teams
- No idea, business plan or prototype needed
- Engagement and motivations to participate in all the program sessions is a must
- Validated teams
- Validated business model
- Market oriented
- Clear customer/value proposition
- High potential market
- Project ready to pitch
T LAUNCH accelerator program is designed to help you in the initial phase of your start-up project and will prepare you systematically for your market launch. The program provides you with access to expert advice (coaches) and outstanding partners from the EIX investors network.
A four months program focused on preparing your start-up to get market ready. The course will provide you and your team with all the resources and knowledge needed to move from an early stage startup into a ready to operate company with high projections to scale.
You will have modules each week with 2-3 sessions divided in Lectures, Workshops and Key Note Speakers such as industry experts, start-up founders, investors and researchers.
If you are an early-stage start-up team and want to get market ready, apply!.
- Validated Business Model
- Defined team and roles
- Company ready to invest
- Ready to sell product/service + “First sales”
- Clear roadmap
- Defined Budget
- Potential Partners & Suppliers identified
- Start-up teams in an early phase of business development (your organisation need not yet be successful)
- Young and ambitious teams with an original and scalable business
- Early-stage start-up in need of resources to start
- Business Model Validation
- Market access strategies
- Team consolidation
- Options of Business financing
- Investor Deck and Pitch
T GROWTH program is a dedicated accelerator for mature innovative start-ups focused on an industry or technology. Seeking the disruption by providing tailored support and aid on the business model development and connections with corporations. The program provides you with access to expert advice (coaches) and outstanding partners from the EIX investors network.
A four months program focused on preparing your start-up to get market-ready and establish corporate relationships for future opportunities.
The course will provide you and your team with all the resources and knowledge needed to consolidate your startup into a ready to operate company with high projections to scale.
You will have modules each week with 2-3 sessions divided into Lectures, Workshops, and Key Note Speakers such as industry experts, start-up founders, investors, and researchers.
- Connect with IoT research experts
- Establish relations with corporates
- Company ready to be invested
- Achieve a successful pilot
- Mid-term strategic roadmap
- Develop a realistic and ambitious go-to-market plan
- Structured team with clear roles
- Technology-based project
- Technology at a minimum level of development (between TRL7 and TRL9)
- Ambitious teams with an original and scalable business
- At least one fully devoted person in the team
- Incorporated company
- Venture development: Sales prototyping
- Investment Readiness
- Face-to-face meetings between the founders and La Salle university research experts
- Workshops between corporates and startup managers
Focused on: Internet of Things Technology
Boosting collaboration to accelerate deep-tech innovation
- Scale-up Campions is an initiative that aims to scale innovative business across Europe and help startups to market success.
- Following the support of the European Commission, Scale-up Champions aims to connect different european startups deeptech ecosystems, and support cross-border activities to standarize the growths routes in Europe.
- You can be part of this huge project managed by main five ecosystems in Europe: Poznan, Estonia, Denmark, Lithuania and Spain.
The project is developed around three programs:
Pan European Incubator & Discovery Missions
Why should you participate?
- Access to potential partners or customers.
- Contact with right people for collaboration.
- Testing your market-fit and scale of your operations.
- Contact with leader companies, investors and mentors.
- Access to business expertise and knowledge.
- Pilot you solution with major companies.
- Boost your visibility and credibility.
- International networking opportunities.
Want to scale up your startup into a thriving business? Then this programme is for you!
The Investment-Readiness Programmes consists of a set of training activities and networking events for a batch of pre-selected startups working in deep tech with two main objectives:
- To increase the fundraising capacity of the startups participating by providing them with tools and training.
- To connect entrepreneurs, mentors and investors to build sustainable partnerships and create new market opportunities.
Want to scale up your startup with Corporates as a partners? Then this programme is for you!
Our Startup – Corporate Collaboration Programme starts with a set of challenges put forward by corporates, followed by a call for startups developing disruptive technologies that could provide solutions to overcome them. We carry out a selection of the best proposals and connect both types of entities with each other to facilitate collaboration through an easy, agile guided proven methodology.
This collaboration seeks to boost the scaling up of the startups, while leveraging their flexibility and innovation to explore new solutions, market opportunities and alternative sources for revenue for corporates.
PanEuropean Incubator and Market Discovery Missions
We connect European startup communities to transform them into a joint thriving ecosystem that is accessible to anyone, anywhere!
Our Online Market Discovery Programme connects startups across Europe with local tech hubs in order to create new relevant contacts for new market discovery and expansion. Without the need for physical travels, startups get online support from local mentors and take part in workshops led by some of the big names in the international deep-tech scene. Moreover, thanks to the founder-to-founder learning, startups will be introduced to like-minded entrepreneurs, allowing them to inspire each other, and share their experiences and know-how.
General project information here